Sunday 25 August 2013

Singapore Night Festival

     On 23rd of August 2013 my friend and I went to Singapore Night Festival. To be honest, we didn't quite sure where the festival was. So we walked around and asked some people about the festival. But I noticed that not many people know that there was a festival in Singapore, maybe we asked the wrong people about it. Anyway, after a very long walk, we saw many people gathering in front of SMU. The festival was in Bras Basah...
     It was very crowded in the festival. There were music bands, performance, clowns, acrobatics, etc. My friend and I went around the festival. I heard that there was horror movie in the Substation Theater. My friend was very eager to watch the horror movie, so we went to Substation Theater. The theater was rather difficult to find as not many people know the place. Eventually we reached the theater and was disappointed. The theater was full. There was no way that we could watch the movie. So we gave up on watching the horror movie.
     Beside the theater, there was a room where we could draw anything on the wall using chalk or ink. My friend and I decided to give it a try and we drew lots of things. It was very fun. After that, we went to Singapore National Museum. In there we saw lots of exhibition about the history of Singapore. The museum's structure was very nice and awesome. I really like it. It was already 11 pm and we decided to go home. It was a fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment